Sounds of Citizenship, Sounds of Belonging
10:00 - 12:30
By The Open Museum at Kelvingrove Museum
Glasgow Museums warmly welcomes and celebrates the many different languages spoken across the city and in the museums daily. Language Landscape create conversations about language and map what is important to the communities they work with. This intervention aims to map notions of citizenship and belonging in the languages museum visitors know best.
- Hearing Loop
- Wheelchairs or mobility aids provided
- Level access from entrance to reception
- Suitable for visitors with limited mobility
- Large print, braille or audio
- Accessible parking or drop-off point
- Wheelchair access throughout
- Lift or stairlift
- Access guide
- Accessible toilets
- Level Access
Kelvingrove Museum’s full access statement can be found here.