Community Storytelling Day with the Scottish Afghan Society – Open to All
11:00 - 16:00
By Glasgow Museums
Visit Kelvingrove Museum for a day of storytelling through objects curated by the Scottish Afghan Society in Glasgow with Glasgow Museums.
This event is open to everybody including school groups and families. No booking necessary.
- Hearing Loop
- Wheelchairs or mobility aids provided
- Level access from entrance to reception
- Suitable for visitors with limited mobility
- Large print, braille or audio
- Accessible parking or drop-off point
- Wheelchair access throughout
- Lift or stairlift
- Access guide
- Accessible toilets
- Level Access
The full access statement for Kelvingrove Museum can be found here.
If you feel that the experiences of your community are not being told in the museums and you would like them to be, contact Mia Gubbay: Mia.Gubbay@glasgowlife.org.uk
Image: Members of the Scottish Afghan Society co-curating collections with Glasgow Museums staff (2019)