Refugee stories are at the heart of Glasgow’s story. Glasgow Museums is working to recognise this by bringing these stories into our record of the city’s past and present.
Come along to discover more about how this is being done, or if you or your organisation would like to be a part of shaping this ongoing process. You are warmly invited to bring an object or story that you find meaningful. Everyone is welcome!
Tea, coffee and light refreshments provided.
For enquiries about this project or event please contact Mia.Gubbay@glasgowlife.org.uk
- Hearing Loop
- Wheelchairs or mobility aids provided
- Level access from entrance to reception
- Suitable for visitors with limited mobility
- Large print, braille or audio
- Accessible parking or drop-off point
- Wheelchair access throughout
- Lift or stairlift
- Access guide
- Accessible toilets
- Level Access
The full access statement for Kelvingrove Museum can be found here.