This pop-up exhibition has been curated and documented by individuals who have sought refuge in the UK. It is a work in progress with an invitation to take part. This group has recently come together to share aspects of their stories to help to develop migration related collections at Glasgow Museums, to contribute to the historical record, and to represent their experiences in ways that they have control over. At the first group meeting, collaborators had been in Glasgow for as short a time as 3 months and as long as 35 years.
- Hearing Loop
- Wheelchairs or mobility aids provided
- Level access from entrance to reception
- Suitable for visitors with limited mobility
- Large print, braille or audio
- Accessible parking or drop-off point
- Wheelchair access throughout
- Lift or stairlift
- Access guide
- Accessible toilets
- Level Access
The full access statement for Kelvingrove Museum can be found here.